This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information. Thank you for your support!
Finger Lickin’ BBQ Pork RibsCourse: DinnerCuisine: American
1 rack of Ribs
3ish Tablespoons Pork Rub Spade L Seasoning
1ish Tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning
1/4-1/2 Cup Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 250°.
- Lay down one layer of tin foil on a cookie sheet, put ribs on the foil. Add dry seasonings to both sides of the ribs, make sure there is an even coating on both sides.
- Next, fold the foil over the ribs and put one more layer of tin foil on top of the ribs. Folding the excess under the rack of ribs.
- Put the ribs into the preheated oven. Cook for at LEAST 3 hours, but 4+ hours is preferred. When cooked for 3 hours the ribs will be soft, but still have texture. When cooked 4+ hours the ribs fall right off the bone! Cook to your preference.
- Next take the ribs out of the oven, The tin foil is EXTREMELY HOT, so carefully unwrap the ribs. When unwrapping, take the first layer off, leaving the bottom layer under the ribs. Cup up the sides of the bottom layer of tin foil, this keeps the juices in and the ribs moist.
- Add the BBQ Sauce to the top of the ribs and put the open faced ribs back into the oven on broil at 500° for 10-15 minutes. When the BBQ Sauce starts to bubble and caramelize, the ribs are done! EAT and Enjoy!
- Tip: This goes great with mashed potatoes and baked beans.
“Full bellies make for more joyful journeys, this is just one Country Girls opinion! ENJOY!”
- How did your Ribs turn out?
- What are your favorite kind of ribs and why?