This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information. Thank you for your support!
This is such a simple and delicious fruit recipe! It’s creamy, tasty, and sooooo addicting… When I made this recipe and took it to parties or gatherings, people would come and ask for the recipe ALL time! But honestly, I couldn’t really give it to them, because I would just wing it and not really follow a recipe. So I decided that I needed to make an “actual recipe.” So here it goes!!
The MOST Amazing Fruit Pizza!Course: DessertCuisine: American
1 ½ cubes softened Butter
4 oz softened Cream Cheese (half a cream cheese packet)
1 ¾ cup Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp salt
3 cups Flour
- Cream Cheese Filling:
2 ½ 8oz softened cream cheese (use the extra half of cream cheese you didn’t use for the crust.)
2 ½ cups powdered sugar
1 cup of whipping cream (I like the extra creamy whipping cream) I use about a half or a little more of an 8oz cool whip or any other off brand works.
- Preheat oven to 350°
Cream butter in a kitchenAide with the paddle attachment or with any device you prefer. (remember to keep your butter wrappers, you’ll see why in a bit)
- Add cream cheese, mix until fluffy. Add sugar and cream again until fluffy. Add egg, vanilla, and salt. Mix in between each one. And finally mix in your flour until combined. Remember those butter wrappers? This is where you use them! With the butter wrappers, butter or grease a half pan cookie sheet (normal cookie sheet)
- After the dough is made I pat the dough into the cookie sheet pan until it’s even, then poke some holes in the dough with a fork. Throw it in the oven for 18-20 minutes. Take out, let cool completely, to cool faster but into the refrigerator. While it’s cooling start your cream cheese filling.
- Cream Cheese Filling:
- Cream the cream cheese for 1-2 mins until it’s fluffy in a kitchenAide with the paddle attachment. Scrape the side to make sure all the cream cheese is mixed in and there are no clumps.
- This is my favorite spatula to use. Once the cream cheese is creamed, slowly add the powdered sugar, then add the cool whip. Put the filling on the crust and cut up your favorite fruit to go on top. We love peaches, strawberries, blueberries, kiwis, bananas, and this last go-around we added mangos and it was delicious! Eat immediately or put in frig for later. This is my favorite fitted lid I use on my cookie sheet to keep it fresh.
- You can make it festive and decorate your pizza to a specific holiday like I did here for the 4th of July!
- And here for Thanksgiving! Gobble, Gobble. 🦃
- Pro Tip: If you are in a bind and don’t have time to make the sugar cookie from scratch. You can buy two tubes of the pre-made sugar cookie dough from the store and that works great too!
- Pro Tip: If you are making this your family or yourself HA! Shh I won’t tell anyone! Cut up just enough fruit for the pieces you are going to eat right then. Then when you go back for more, cut up fresh fruit. It’s the best because the fruit never gets soggy this way.
“Full bellies make for more joyful journeys, this is just one Country Girls opinion! ENJOY!”
- Let me know what you thought and more importantly how it tasted!