This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. Please read full disclosure for more information. Thank you for your support!
We love making this recipe, especially when we are in Mexico! If you haven’t read my Baja California post you can find it here! It’s so simple and good and you can tweak it just the way you like it! It goes well with the beach of course and any meal! So if you need a little vacation in a drink throw this Piña Colada together and transport yourself to your favorite place under the sun.
Non-Alcoholic Piña ColadaCourse: BeverageDifficulty: Easy
|Simple & Delicious
1 tray or about 12 Ice cubes
1 can of Coconut milk Cream 1/2-1/3 of the can
Pineapple (optional) if in season or you could use canned. We have used pineapple juice and no fresh pineapple many times. Both are amazing!
- Put the ice cubes in the blender *Pro Tip at bottom of recipe
- Next pour your pineapple juice until it covers the ice cubes, add fresh pineapple and your coconut milk, I would start with a 1/2 of the can and add more to taste. Blend it and enjoy! Super simple and delicious!
- *Pro Tip: Make sure if you are in a country that doesn’t have clean water, make your own ice cubes with bottled water beforehand.
“Full bellies make for more joyful journeys, this is just one Country Girls opinion! ENJOY!”
- Let us know how it turned out!
- What are your favorite non-alcoholic drinks?
Check out How… Where… and what to EAT, in Rosarito, Baja Mexico!